Having a new baby does not have to mean months of sleep deprivation! You CAN have your little one sleeping 8 to 12 hours by 12 weeks of age.
Jumpstart your infant's healthy sleep habits and give yourself peace of mind that you are doing everything you can to establish safe and healthy long-term sleep habits. This guide includes everything you need to know to set your infant up for long term sleep success, which means Mom and Dad will be getting their nights back too.
This easy-to-read guide includes:
- how to set up your baby's sleep space to get them sleeping the BEST they can.
- techniques to soothe your fussy baby to minimize crying
- schedules from 0 through 12 weeks
- a bedtime routine that will help set the stage for your baby's night sleep
- how to know if what you're doing is secretly sabotaging your baby's sleep
- everything you need to know to lay a solid foundation to get your little one naturally sleeping 8 to 12 hour stretches by 12 weeks!